- Version 1.1 Last updated 01/07/2017
STUMBLER REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY
Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a travel insurance policy.
What CAN be refunded:
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travellers to operate. The affected traveller will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travellers.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
• Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveller after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under their own individual terms and conditions. Please carefully review the specific terms and conditions of your tour prior to booking. Please know that Stumbler will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable and possible.
Cancellation Made Within
7 Days Prior to Departure Date
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date
50% of payment is refunded
75% of payment is refunded
90% of payment is refunded
• Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
• If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 7 days, we will not change a traveller’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Stumbler, not with tour providers.
• In most cases, reservations paid by EFT, cash deposit, or money order/traveller’s check/cashier’s check will be refunded via EFT.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached cancellation request form.
• Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Stumbler Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download cancellation request form here.
• Customers may print out the Stumbler Cancellation Request Form and send it to Stumbler by fax or mail.
• Customers may also email a scanned/digital Cancellation Request Form with your electronic signature.
• By fax: 0865 000 183
• By mail: Attention: Cancellation and Refund (53 J.B.Marks Road, Musgrave, Durban, 4001. South Africa.
• By Email: Attention: Cancellation and Refund (email@example.com)
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online will be subject to a minimum R500 Amendment Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
• Changing departure date
• Changing pick up time or location
• Changing tour
• Changing guest name
• Changing itinerary
• Removing / Replacing a guest
• Adding / Replacing a guest
• The R500 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the R500 amendment fee). Paying the R500 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.